Last week, at 27/August/2019, ZDLRA team released the new major version 19.2 (18.104.22.168.1) of Recovery Appliance Software. As always, some new features like supported databases, but some downsides too.
The main features for the software side:
- Support for 19c databases.
- Improved way to apply the patch (the rpm installation is not anymore manual).
- Improved way to rollback the patch in some cases.
Other changes that deserve the hint:
- Runs over 19.4 version of GRID and RDBMS.
- Runs over Exadata System Software 22.214.171.124.0 (this means OEL 7) for DB and Storage.
- Updated version for TFA, Exachk, and OEDA; all 19.x version.